Tuesday 12 February 2013

Scentsy

Can't wait for the new Spring/Summer 2013 Scentsy catalogue!  Not only have they got some lovely new scents and warmers but they also have new buddies, one of which is a HEDGEHOG!!!!  Now that probably doesn't excite most of you but for anyone who knows me personally you will all understand how unimaginably excited that makes me!!!  I am hedgehog OBSESSED! I have ornaments, fluffies, slippers, windchimes, frames, pens, Oh goodness LOTS and LOTS of different things with hedgehogs on them, so you see this is quite a big deal to me.  His name is Havi and I have GOT to have him!  There are 5 other new ones too which I will no doubt mention eventually but eeeeekkkk!!! I'm still bouncing up and down about it!
Here he is, how cute?
Now whilst looking at the new warmers I came across these ones.  They are adorable!!!
The blue one is called Peek-a-blue and the pink one is Pink-a-boo!  Even the names are cute!  Perfect baby shower or christening gifts!  And with the Newborn Nursery scent bar you just can't go wrong!  Here are a couple of close-up pictures of them:
Peek-a-blue

Pink-a-boo


So sweet, aren't they?
Anyways time for bed I think.  No knitting done today I felt so rubbish that I actually fell asleep on the sofa after the kiddies went to bed.  Only woke up when Anya got up not feeling well.  Off to bed methinks..

No comments:

Post a Comment