Monday 13 August 2012

This is different and a bit scary

Well I'm new to this blogging lark so I thought I'd take some time out to give it ago - you never know it might help me and also help some people who read it!  Or at the very least give them a giggle!
As you will know (if you know me at all) I am slightly odd at the best of times and quite crazy at the worst all due to my depression and also now it has been heavily hinted at that I have ADHD too so a whole world of crazy going on in this house!  Add to this the fact that I am planning a christening for september and a wedding in november AND it's summer holidays and you get total and utter chaos!!!  All I can say is I'm glad I live in the arse end of nowhere so no-one can hear me scream!!  Seriously though this is a lot harder work that I thought it would be and not being able to get hold of the person who deals with the bookings for stowbridge village hall is not helping any.  I can't complete my invitation inserts without booking the hall and it's driving me MAD!  I also have to meet with a lady at the Castle Hotel in Downham to arrange a menu for my wedding guests to pre-order from which I cannot do today because Dave's at work and it would be a very bad idea to try to do it with the kids in tow.  And breathe.  At least I have managed to get the christening sorted out and can finish writing the invites and send them out.  One thing down....

No comments:

Post a Comment